The Onyx Squash Academy are delighted to have links with the following companies:
Advice4Renters are transforming the world of private renting with expert legal advice and support services, and for renters generally through their campaign work.
Synergy Exchange are a specialist financial solutions firm, offering a bespoke service to a wide range of UK businesses. With a combined of experience almost 50 years of the financial services sector, their main focus on providing their clients with the best financial and profitable solutions for businesses of all types.
Longstripe Creative helps brands and retailers unlock the revenue potential of on-the-go consumers with targeted, location-based notifications sent direct to their mobile devices..
Afterburn Academy are an extensive live and website with detailed and in depth posts on fitness, technique, nutrition and mind set techniques, aligned with over 135 instructional videos .
Feel Good Cooperative consists of a group of like-minded individuals, volunteering their services to promote the health and wellbeing of the local community.
- Global and regional junior Squash tournaments – 9 October, 2017
- What is next for Squash in Guyana – 5 September, 2017
- Squash (showcase) at the Youth Olympics – 10 July, 2017
- Time to stop Squash court closures – 4 July, 2017
- The Best of Squash (So far) – 22 June, 2017
- Defining the value of partnerships – 28 March, 2017
- Our new partnership with Sprintz Leisure – 9 January 2017