Collaborate with us in developing squash opportunities for young people in your community.
The Onyx Squash Academy team and associates have extensive experience of health and squash club operations (including squash coaching), aligned with a background of traditional and digital marketing.
By partnering with us, we can help your facility not only increase your membership base but help retain them with a range of retention product/services that would appeal to them.
Why Partner with us:
Our founder and his associates has a strong background in health and squash club operations, (including squash coaching) aligned with an his extensive background of strategic marketing, with the ability to get your club highly ranked on Google.
By partnering with us, it will have no impact on your resources or development budget, in addition give your club an collaborative advantage over your competitors.
What we offer:
- Business growth with increased brand awareness and effective lead generation
- Guest blogging opportunities, which can increase traffic to your website
- Help with achieving Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives in your local community
- Long-term support for your business with assistance from our own professional network
- Support with your strategic and tactical marketing initiatives (saving monies on agency fees)
Types of organisations we would like to partner:
Independent Health Clubs
If you are an autonomous health club operation with 2 or 4 squash courts, we can work with you in bringing community cohesion amongst the youth through junior squash coaching and youth development. In addition, support you with additional business development needs.
Our primary requirement is that your club is situated in a town, which has been through a scheme of urban regeneration.
Are you a community centre with Squash courts? Not enough resources to introduce the sport to your service users? Don’t threat, we can help you develop a strong community driven grassroots junior squash programme with no impact on your resources.
- Greater London – North, South, West (including Kent)
- Warwickshire – Coventry, Rugby
If you are based outside these areas, we would be happy to discuss a partnership with you.
To arrange a meeting with us about an partnership, email us on email@example.com.
- Lessons learnt from World Squash Day 2017 – 17 October 2017
- Spotlight on World Juniors Squash Championships – 4 August, 2017
- Squash’s association with London Youth Games – 1 August, 2017
- Spotlight on the CASA Junior Championship – 12 July 2017
- Defining the value of partnerships – 28 March 2017
- The unknown female pioneers of Squash – 23 March, 2017
- Home Counties Squash Academies under threat – 19 January, 2016
- Save our Squash courts!! – 23 December, 2015
- How to boost squash participation – 30 September, 2015