Collaborate with us in developing squash opportunities for young people in your community
We are now searching for an autonomous health club operation with 2 or 4 squash courts to partner to convey our central goal of bringing community cohesion amongst the youth through junior squash coaching and youth development.
Our primary requirement is that your club is situated in a town, which has been through a scheme of urban regeneration.
- Our founder has a strong background in health club operations
- Achieve CSR objectives in your local community
- No impact on your resources or development budget
- Business growth, increased brand awareness and effective lead generation
- Support with your strategic marketing (saving monies on agency fees)
- Our business was founded on values of partnership and community
Are you a community centre with Squash courts? Not enough resources to introduce the sport to your service users? Don’t threat, we can help you develop a strong community driven grassroots junior squash programme without any impact on your resources.
- Greater London – North, South, West
- Warwickshire – Coventry, Rugby
For more details please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.
- Lessons learnt from World Squash Day 2017 – 17 October 2017
- Spotlight on World Juniors Squash Championships – 4 August, 2017
- Squash’s association with London Youth Games – 1 August, 2017
- Spotlight on the CASA Junior Championship – 12 July 2017
- Defining the value of partnerships – 28 March 2017
- The unknown female pioneers of Squash – 23 March, 2017
- Our new partnership with Sprintz Leisure – 9 January, 2017
- Home Counties Squash Academies under threat – 19 January, 2016
- Save our Squash courts!! – 23 December, 2015
- How to boost squash participation – 30 September, 2015